Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Want A Free Book?

You know you do. I know I do. Steph Su over at Steph Su Reads is giving away a choice of a February YA release! All you have to do is go to her blog, make sure to read the guidelines, and comment accordingly. Really easy, right? And you get more entries the more you spread the word. So head on over to Steph's and enter now. You only have until February 12th and it's open worldwide. What do you have to lose? Go! You only have until February 12th.

Personally I chose Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side as my most anticipated book of the month but since I've already ordered it, my prize choice would have to be Absolutely Maybe. What about you? And don't forget to tell Steph!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.