Sunday, March 29, 2009

Added to the Pile Index

This is my title spin a different book showcase meme, where I highlight the books that I received in a given week. Personally I feel 'added to the pile' is a more accurate description than any other title for me since while a few books come by mail, a bunch still don't. I'm an equal opportunity obtainer.

And, uh, why am I indexing this? Because my memory sucks and the sporadic posting will make it harder to remember which number I'm at. This makes it easier. Let my tired brain have this one. Plus it's easy to just point to this post should the FTC ever decide to audit me. Yay.

Added to the Pile + 1

Added to the Pile + 2

Added to the Pile + 3

Added to the Pile + 4

Added to the Pile + 5

Added to the Pile + 6

Added to the Pile + 7

Added to the Pile + 8

Added to the Pile + 9

Added to the Pile + 10

Added to the Pile + 11

Added to the Pile + 12

Added to the Pile + 13

Added to the Pile + 14

Added to the Pile + 15

Added to the Pile + 16

Added to the Pile + 17

Added to the Pile + 18

Added to the Pile + 19

Added to the Pile + 20

Added to the Pile + 21

Added to the Pile + 22

Added to the Pile + 23

Added to the Pile + 24

Added to the Pile + 25

Added to the Pile + 26

Added to the Pile + 27

Added to the Pile + 28

Added to the Pile + 29

Added to the Pile + 30

Added to the Pile + 31

Added to the Pile + 32

Added to the Pile + 33

Added to the Pile + 34

Added to the Pile + 35

Added to the Pile + 36

Added to the Pile + 37

Added to the Pile + 38

Added to the Pile + 39

Added to the Pile + 40

Added to the Pile + 41

Added to the Pile + 42

Added to the Pile + 43

Added to the Pile + 44

Added to the Pile + 45

Added to the Pile + 46

Added to the Pile + 47

Added to the Pile + 48

Added to the Pile + 49


























































No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.