Thursday, April 16, 2009

Fanged Satire

Sick and tired of dating all those loser vampires? Had enough of your undead beau lusting after other girls' jugulars? Then you might want to pick up The Vampire is Just Not that into You by Vlad Mezrich when it drops this October.

Most importantly, you'll want to snag it if you love a good bit of vampire fun-poking. As much as I love my fanged friends, seeing them roasted is oh so hilarious when done well.

Inspired by the current vampire craze in YA, editor David Levithan just couldn't help himself. Apparently this book came together as if Fate had already determined it. It was meant to be, and finally a reprieve for people like me that need to see current vampires get a good cranking. We could all do with a little cleansing every now and then.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks cute! I will have to read this one!

Jen said...

The anti-Twilight!
David Levithan is a genius <3

Donna (Bites) said...

Doesn't it look awesome? I can't wait!

Marie said...

ummm... the title alone is amazing.

Sadako said...

Haha--I love it! Hurrah for mocking vampires.

Jen said...

I hope it mocks the sparkling kind ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.