Friday, May 15, 2009

Freaky Friday :|: 11

Oh the backlog of posts I have!

Title: The Nightmares on Elm Street, Part 5: The Dream Child
Author: Joseph Locke
Published: July 1989
Publisher: Saint Martin's Mass Market Paper
Summary:
Alice, having survived the previous installment of the Nightmare series, finds the deadly dreams of Freddy Krueger starting once again. This time, the taunting murderer is striking through the sleeping mind of Alice's unborn child. His intention is to be "born again" into the real world. The only one who can stop Freddy is his dead mother, but can Alice free her spirit in time to save her own son? (from IMDb.com)
They're tie-in novels so the summary from the movie site is still relevant. The previous one I did, Part 4, is called The Dream Master. Apparently this one, The Dream Child, is the weakest movie in the series. I wouldn't know. I'm a bad horror fan and I've never seen the Nightmare on Elm Street series in its entirety. I've seen New Nightmare, but that's it. Let's hope FEARnet runs a marathon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.