Friday, May 1, 2009

Freaky Friday :|: 9

How about I finish where I started the week before, before moving on, huh? Dur.

Title: Blood & Lace: Deadly Relations (#2)
Author: Joseph Locke
Published: July 1994
Pages: 176
Publisher: Random House Children's Books
Summary:
In this terrifying tale of romance and intrigue--the companion to Vampire Heart--Sabrina finally discovers her family secret: She is from a bloodline of vampires! Along with her sweetheart, Sabrina tries to help a relative escape from their uncle's greed. Original. (from bn.com)
Fan Review:
I thought this was a pretty good conclusion to Vampire Heart. It ended rather quickly, but that's to be expected in a two-book miniseries. And the end certainly proved the point that what goes around comes around. I would reccomend this book to teenagers who like vampire stories, but anyone older would probably find the story too tame. (from amazon.com)
I don't know about you, but I just want to shower after looking at that cover. It just has that grimy look to it, don't you think? Or am I nuts?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.