Saturday, June 13, 2009

80s Awesomeness! ~ 15


You know you've rubbed your thumbs raw playing this game. "I'm on level 73! Just five more minutes!" Probably one of the longest lasting video games, and while it's graphics have been updated over time, Tetris is still Tetris and it's just as addictive today as it what when it first came out. For all it's simplicity, hours can easily slip by before you even blink.

If you have a day to blow and are well stocked up on eye drops, go ahead and play.

3 comments:

MySharonAnne said...

You know I thought about picking Tetris today for my 80s Awesomeness. I'm glad not that I didn't.

Donna (Bites) said...

LOL! Seriously, we need to get out of each others' heads!

Wrighty said...

I LOVE 80s Awsomeness and I LOVE Tetris! I bought myself the game to use on my kids' Gameboy. I haven't played it in awhile though. Hmmm... it is Sunday and yardwork is no fun...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.