Saturday, July 11, 2009

80s Awesomeness! ~ 19

THE BANGLES!!!


Probably one of the greatest bands of the 80s, female or otherwise, The Bangles were a force to be reckoned with. They were chicks that could play guitars. What could be better? Probably their most famous hit was 'Walk Like An Egyptian' that actually launched an 80s dance craze. Unfortunately group jealousy eventually broke The Bangles apart (mainly because Suzanna Hoffs, the shortest in that picture, was getting most of the attention). They're back together now and their music will live on!






4 comments:

Barbara said...

I loved Walk Like An Egyptian and now I'm going to get that song in my head which now makes me want to watch that episode of Buffy. My brain is a strange and scary place.

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Shalonda said...

I have always loved The Bangles. Manic Monday! Walk Like an Egyptian! But my favorite is Eternal Flame. Such a beautiful song.

Cindy said...

Love both songs, haven't heard them in the longest! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.