Saturday, July 25, 2009

Johnny Depp is a Clown from Hell

And I will officially have nightmares after watching the trailer for Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. Of course I'll go see the movie because it looks all sorts of funked up and freaked out and I love that kind of stuff. But that also means subjecting myself to the crazy clown make-up on not only Depp but Helena Bonham-Carter. Holy crap. Those are some serious therapy sessions right there. Click here to see a "Burton-ized" piece of Alice's Wonderland.

8 comments:

Hillary said...

Yay! I've been waiting for this since Sweeney Todd came out! I'm so excited!

Sonja said...

! I saw this yesterday and I got all excited, since Alice in Wonderland is one of my favorite books ever.

Anonymous said...

Looks like some serious nightmare fuel.

Benjamin Solah said...

Looks so so so awesome. But it's ages away. I can't wait that long to see it.

Donna (Bites) said...

I can't wait to see this. Tim Burton is amazing and Johnny Depp is the shit, even in his Killer Klowns make-up.

Lizzy said...

Johnny Depp looks insanely creepy, but in a good way

Eleni said...

I love Tim Burton, he always thinks outside the box lol. Johnny Depp is perfect for this role! I can't wait to see it, it looks awesome!

Cindy said...

i think it looks very creepy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.