Saturday, September 5, 2009

BEA Swag Grab Contest!


What 1 winner will win:

A 'Demons need love too' pin
An 'I got probed at BEA' pin
A Catching Fire audio sampler
An eGalley of Purple Heart by Patricia McCormick (access expires 11/1/09)
A teaser chapter of Pillage by Obert Skye
A teaser chapter of The Magician's Elephant by Kate DiCamillo
A book preview of Black is for Beginnings by Laurie Faria Stolarz
Phineas and Ferb: Speed Demons
ARC of The Unusual mind of Vincent Shadow by Tim Kehoe
Book preview of Unreasonable Men by Paul David Pope

You want to win all of this? Then just comment with your email to enter.

+ 1 for new followers
+ 2 for current followers (please specify or I'll assume you're new)
+ 3 for linking (just the once, no extras here)

Open to US residents only, this contest will close at midnight, EST on September 19th. Good luck!

21 comments:

Brittany said...

Great Contest!
+ 2 current follower
+ 3 linke don sidebar
http://thelifeofateenlibrarian.blogspot.com/

thanks
teensatthelibrary[at]yahoo[dot]com

Readingjunky said...

Please enter me in the contest.

+2 current follower

shkruger@hotmail.com

Bianca said...

Awesome contest!

+2 for current follower

infinitemusic19 at gmail dot com

The Lovely Reader said...

+2 Current follower
+3 Linked on twitter.
http://twitter.com/barbrafl

Thanks for the contest.

barbrafl737 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Brooke Reviews said...

Weee I love pins! :D

I'm already a follower.
bacarleton(at)gmail(dot)com

M.A.D. said...

Mary D
zenrei57 (at) hotmail (dot) com


What a TERRIFIC contest!! Please count me in :)

M.A.D. said...

Mary D
zenrei57 (at) hotmail (dot) com

And I am a current follower :)

+2

throuthehaze said...

count me in please

+2 current follower

throuthehaze at gmail dot com

April (BooksandWine) said...

Awesome contest!

+2 current follower
+3 linked on my sidebar http://readingisthespiceoflife.blogspot.com

Liz said...

Oooh! Great Contest :P
+2 Im a follower
-Liz :D

liztapioka14[at]yahoo[dot]com

Emily said...

Please enter me :)
+2 I'm a current follower
+3 Link on my blog
Thanks!
WilowRaven[at]yahoo[dot]com

Jo said...

Please enter me!

jump_up_thrice[at]hotmail[dot]com

+ 2 for current followers <---that's me!

Anonymous said...

Looks great, please count me in =3

Sandy said...

+2 for current followers
+ 3 for linking (it's in my sidebar, like always)

pancakesthepenguin(at)hotmail(dot)com

Ellz said...

Wow, what a great giveaway, I love Phineas and Ferb.
+1 new follower
+3 linked on my blog
http://ellzreadz.blogspot.com/

Library Lounge Lizard said...

+2 current follower!
darcy.wishard(at)kelso.wednet.edu

Orchid said...

Awesome contest! Please enter me. :)

hauntingorchid (at) aol (dot) com

Jessica ( frellathon ) said...

I have no idea how I missed this but I haven't entered this giveaway yet. Yikes. Count me in please.

+2 I follow

jessica(at)fan(dot)com

Stephanie said...

What a great blog you have here!! I love it. BBAW is a great thing!

Stoland at ameritech dot net

L said...

I'd love to win this. This is an awesome contest!
+2 already a follower
+3 sidebar:
http://hookedonyabooks.blogspot.com/

lovinfitch(at)aol(dot)com

Paradox said...

Enter me please!

+2 current follower

paradoxrevealed (at) aim (dot) com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.