Saturday, September 19, 2009

Freaky Friday :|: 29


Title: Demon's Beach
Author: Nicole Davidson
Published: July 1992
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Pages: 160
Summary:
In the Florida Keys in search of sunken treasure, the Archaeology Club from Fort Johnson High School encounters an unspeakable evil as members of their group begin to behave strangely and accidents happen. (from fantasticfiction.co.uk)
Well that's elusive. It could go either way. And it sounds original enough up against what I've posted for this meme thingy already. I'd read it. And yeah, the image is pretty pathetic. It was all I could get, though. When you're skint, you'll take what you can find, I guess. And it's a really short book. I mean really short. By any standards. I guess there's no fat on it at all. Makes me kind of worried, actually.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.