Saturday, October 3, 2009

Added to the Halloween Pumpkin Pot!


Oh yeah. I went shopping. My bank account is chagrining right now. But dudes, consider all this fun stuff added to the winner's pot for my Halloween contest. One lucky winner will get all of this, plus what's already listed. Posting a picture or writing a short story doesn't look like so much work now, does it? :)

Here's what we got--

Stuff--

A bag of gummy brains and fangs (seriously, how could I pass that one up?)
A Skelanimals keychain of Kit

DVDs--

Hocus Pocus (while not horror, quite possibly one of my favorite Halloween movies ever, I even bought myself a copy because I only have a VHS)
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (the original grainy one that scares the shit out of you because you can't see what's going on)
Buffy the Vampire Slayer (the original move the series was based on, because it kicks total ass)

Books--

The Vampire Survival Guide by Scott Bowen (yeah, I bought a copy of this for myself too)
The Werewolf's Guide to Life by Rich Duncan and Bob Powers
Zombies for Zombies by David P. Murphy
Goosebumps - Monster Blood Collection by RL Stine
Goosebumps - Welcome to Dead House by RL Stine
The Monster Book of Zombies edited by Stephen Jones
Dracula by Bram Stoker
The New Vampire's Handbook by The Vampire Miles Proctor (OMFG it cranks on Twilight and Twimoms! Ha! Yeah, snagged a copy for myself.)
Ghosts of Fear Street - Hide and Shriek and Who's Been Sleeping in My Grave? by RL Stine

Is that kick ass or what? And I'm not done. It's only the third! So be sure and check back often and make sure to get all your entries in by midnight on October 31st!

To see the rest of the list of stuff to win, check out the original post--

5 comments:

Sara said...

I got Zombies for Zombies for review... It looks like a good Halloween read! :)

M.A.D. said...

Mary D
zenrei57 (at) hotmail (dot) com

This giveaway totally ROCKS - Wow! Even if I don't win, I think it's so generous of you to offer such a terrific prize package :)
Good Luck to All ~

Misty said...

Oh my god, I was just saying earlier today that I really wanted to watch Hocus Pocus and that I needed to get my hands on a copy! I already intended entering as soon as I have time to get my creative on, but now I HAVE to!

Donna (Bites) said...

Hocus Pocus is the shit. I love that movie and it's one of the few frmo the 90s that's actually timeless.

Mary, hello tax credit! LOL!

Nina said...

Great books! Love it. I agree with Donna, loved Hocus pocus. :) I put a spell on you...LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.