Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Moar Awards!

Again, I swear I didn't really let them pile up. 10 days, at most! That's not a pile-up, is it?

I was awarded the Honest Scrap Award from Lea at YA Book Queen, Nicole at WORD for Teens and Miss Cindy at Simple Life and Reading! Thank you so much! And it's a little telling that I received the same award from three different blogs in a week and a half. LOL! Should I be worried?

This award is bestowed on a fellow blogger whose blog content or design is, in the giver’s opinion, brilliant. This award is about bloggers who post from their heart, who oftentimes put their heart on display as they write from the depths of their soul.

I'm supposed to list ten honest things about myself and then pass it on to seven other honest bloggers but since I just doled this one out fairly recently, I'm going to pass on the specifics. If you think you're totally honest and would like to snag the award for yourself, by all means be my guest!

I was also given the Kreative Blogger Award from Choco at In Which a Girl Reads! A huge, huge thank you! For this one I'm supposed to list my seven favorite things and then pass it along to seven more bloggers. I know I've handed this one out a few times already and since my brain's a sieve and I'm way too OCD to be comfortable with repeating myself and giving out the award to the same blogger twice, I'm just going to leave this one open as well. If you want it, you got it!

And ten points to anyone that can tell my what my seven favorite things are! I know I've listed them here on a couple of occasions. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.