Saturday, January 2, 2010

80s Awesomeness! ~ 44


Dude, this is like so totally the most non-heinous movie ever to come out of the 80s. It's about these two stellar high school dudes that are totally failing history because they so put all their time into their most excellent band, Wyld Stallions. Then this dude Rufus is sent back in time from the future in a phone both because these totally awesome dudes, Bill and Ted, will totally save the world with their music. But if they fail their history exam, Ted's dad will totally ship him off to military school in Alaska and we'll all be screwed! Thus begins Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure . . .

8 comments:

M.A.D. said...

Oh, Donna - this is a classic!!! One of my all time favorites, and look at how young Keanu Reeves is! I haven't seen this one in ages :)

Just Your Typical Book Blog said...

This is one of my favorite movies and one I still quote. Nice pick!

Donna (Bites) said...

Excellent! *air guitar*

Helen's Book Blog said...

Bill and Ted...dude! Loved this movie

JESSJORDAN said...

I am so very sad to say that I'm a fellow 80s child and still haven't seen this movie.

*ducks head in shame.

Barbara said...

Now I'm in the mood to watch since I loved Bill and Ted.

brizmus said...

I LOVE this movie! I gave it to my French boyfriend last Christmas, since he hadn't seen it, thinking that it was such a classic he would have to love it. He hated it. I just don't get it.
Man, though, I love this movie!

Donna (Bites) said...

I can see how a French guy (or many Europeans in general) wouldn't enjoy this. It's stupid American humor (plus he might not get a lot of the colloquialisms and such) but it's awesome because of that! LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.