Saturday, January 23, 2010

80s Awesomeness! ~ 47

Transformers!!!


The original that every kid could transform in a nanosecond and every parent hurled across the room in frustration. Transformers so weren't just for boys, either. In fact, I think I had this very same one. I also had a Canary yellow Volkswagen Beetle that transformed too. That one was my favorite but this one was the biggest I had. Just like every good 80s toy, it spawned its own cartoon and, obviously, it's made a reappearance recently. But nothing can beat those old school Transformers.


4 comments:

bclement412 said...

Transformerrrrrrrrrrssssss!

Emme Toaye said...

Transformers are the best! Any creature robotic or otherwise that can transform itself has always been my favorite. Freud would probably have something negative to say about that, poor guy didn't hardly have a positive bone in him. But, I love taking something old and "transforming" it into something new.

Anonymous said...

Optimus Prime and Bummblebee. Of course no kid could transform them as fast as they did in the cartoon, or the commercials, for obvious reasons.

And the frustrating part for the parents?

"Some assembly required."

:D

brizmus said...

YAY!!!! I LOVED TRANSFORMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
too many exclamation points, perhaps?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.