Friday, January 8, 2010

Freaky Friday :|: 45


Title: Sister Dearest
Author: DE Athkins
Published: November 1991
Publisher: Scholastic, Inc.
Pages: 176
Summary:
Since Vicki's accident, everyone has been treating her like an invalid, including her brother and sister. Now someone is playing pranks on Vicki, cruel pranks that remind her of the accident. Vicki knows she can rely on her siblings to help her sort things out. After all, isn't blood thicker than water?
New author. Let's see if this one can hold a candle to Sinclair Smith. Judging by the summary, there's a chance for potential. Unique premise, intriguing plot . . . I just might read it . . . *scratches chin*

2 comments:

Barbara said...

It makes me think of ET. Maybe I'll go see if the library has it. I never know what I'll find there.

brizmus said...

Oh how exciting and old school this looks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.