Tuesday, June 1, 2010

About Me Meme

Every once in a while I get the urge to fill one of these things out. It makes me look less elusive and hermit-like. At least in my mind's eye. I grabbed this one from Sherry at Flipping Pages for All Ages.

If there were ever a book written about me, this is the list you would find at the front. Come join in the fun and share yours as well!

1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?

OMFG, closed. Are you kidding? I can't let the monsters out at night! Besides, my dog would keep me up all night barking at it. I can't have that. But really, I can't sleep with the closet door open. Never have been able to.

2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?

It depends. Usually it's the moisturizer.

3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?

Like tucked under the side of the mattress? Out. But they're tucked in at the end so my feet don't end up sticking out in the night.

4. Would you rather be attacked by a bear or a swarm of bees?

A bear. It's just more appealing, in the loosest of terms.

5. Do you have freckles?

Nope.

6. What is your biggest pet peeve?

Hypocrites. Really, they make me want to inflict pain on small woodland creatures.

7. Have you ever peed in the woods?

Yes. I'm not proud of it but it was better than wetting my pants.

8. Do you ever dance if there’s no music playing?

This drummer's always got a beat, man.

9.Do you chew your pens and pencils?

Pen caps every once in a while. I don't use pencils and just the thought of chewing on one gives me the shivers.

10. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?

Depends on the guy. If he has a blow-out, no. If he's just some dude that can get away with it, sure.

11. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?

Ketchup or honey, usually.

12. What is your favorite food?

Pizza. You really can't go wrong with pizza. It's so simple and so stereotypical but it's in my blood. What do you want from me?

13. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?

The Lost Boys (like my readers that have been around for a while didn't see that one coming), Labyrinth, Band of Brothers, Interview with the Vampire, Rome, Supernatural (okay, BoB, Rome and Supernatural aren't movies but I have them on DVD, that has to count for something).

14. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?

Yup. A Daisy and a Brownie

15. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?

Considering I see a line between art and smut, yes. Nudity can be gracious, tactful and beautiful. And then you have Hustler.

16. Can you change the oil on a car?

I've never done it but I can probably figure it out. I've watched my dad do it plenty of times.

17. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?

Nope.

18. Ever ran out of gas?

Nope

19. Are you lazy?

I have my moments.

20. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?

Let's see, I was the White Cat from Cats a few years in a row, Fievel (An American Tale), a clown (*shudder*) and a unicorn.

21. How many languages can you speak?

I can speak broken Spanish and Italian but other than English, that's about it.

22. Who is better…Leno or Letterman

Who's that Scottish guy? I like him.

23. Do you sing in the car?

I have to. It keeps my road rage at bay.

24. Ever eat a pierogi?

Yup. Potato and cheese. Yum.

25. First concert?

It was 104Fest when I was like 14. It was an all day event with a bunch of different alternative bands including my favorite, Stabbing Westward, whom I still love.

4 comments:

Helen's Book Blog said...

Love this meme! Thanks for posting it; I've borrowed it and answered on my blog.

Anonymous said...

*hides the bunnies*

btw I love your blog. It is so visually appealing. The content is great too of course :)
Yesenia, Silly Little Game

Bianca said...

Ooh, I might do this!

LOVE your blog. I don't think I've ever told you, but I really do enjoy reading and knowing that things put on here are honest and not sugarcoated! : )

Mrs. DeRaps said...

Hm. Stabbing Westward. I haven't thought about them in a long time. I'm going to have to reacquaint myself. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.