Monday, July 26, 2010

Need to Fill an Apartment?

If you're like me, then you're about to tap dance your way into your own place. The thing is, living at home (shut it), you've got pretty much nothing except the bed you're sleeping on. You're going to need living room furniture, a kitchen set, at least two dinnerware sets (one for everyday use and one for company, I know I'm not the only one that grew up like this . . .), maybe a new bedroom set so you don't have to take that white wicker one you've had since you were three. You get where I'm going.

If you're also like me, then you're not going to want to spend an arm, a leg and half your soul trying to furnish your new place to live. And while Ikea is okay, some of us will want to graduate beyond particle board. That's where CSN Stores comes in. I've reviewed a bookcase for them and while it's not highly polished teak wood and I put the damn legs on backwards, the final product is a pretty damn good quality for the money.

So if you need anything from an armoire to a waterbed, one of CSN's 200 stores will most likely have it. And soon enough, one of my lucky readers will get the chance to go on a mini-splurge at any CSN store they'd like. Patience, my pretties. Your chance will come soon enough. In the meantime, go ahead and oggle this kick ass wall clock. Isn't it purdy?

3 comments:

Mrs. DeRaps said...

Nice clock. Does the middle thing go back and forth, I wonder??

Liz @ Cleverly Inked said...

I was thinking the same thing ^^^

Donna (Bites) said...

That would be cool if it were a pendulum. I have a feeling it's probably not, though.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.