Sunday, August 29, 2010

A Winner and Some Dust Biting

First, the winner of my copy of Manifest by Artist Arthur is . . .

Patricia!!!

Congratulations! I've already sent you an email. And a big thanks to everyone who entered!

Now, after some semi-careful consideration, I've decided to stop my Chomper Contests post. I know a lot of you use it and check it out quite often but right now, I'm running out of time in the day for something like that. With my upcoming two week vacation, followed by my moving into my own place and a certain soldier boy coming home in November, something's gotta give.

My Chomper Contests post is the most time-consuming part of my blog and with me adding more and more blogs to my blog roll, it's taking up more and more of my time. Right now, what should take me 15 minutes to handle my blog a night turns into an hour and a half. I have to cut back. Since this is the least pivotal aspect of my blog (in terms of content), it's being put on the chopping block.

So, sorry. I'll leave the contests that I have up now and just let them run out. I just won't update the list. I know quite a few people have weekly contest updates on their blogs so be sure to hunt them down and check them out. If you do something like that, leave a comment so people know where to find you. Right now, I'd rather cut something that doesn't affect content instead of leaving something up that's an afterthought but takes up a huge amount of time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Patricia!

Sandy said...

Congrats to the winner!

I'll be sad to see that colossal list go (I'd find a lot of awesome contests on there!) but I understand about how time-consuming it is. You wouldn't want a square butt, after all ;P

Anyways, I hope you have a fun, relaxing vacation and enjoy your new place!

fredamans said...

Congrats Patricia!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.