Friday, June 22, 2012

Freaky Friday + 165


Freaky Friday is a weekly post highlighting YA horror published between 1980 and 1999, originally inspired by Sharon's Flashback Friday. (Since I've just now realized that maybe just a hint of a blurb of information in these weekly posts would be helpful, especially to newcomers, so they didn't have to dig through my site to figure out what the hell I was talking about.  I'm glad I'm so on top of things.  What week am I on?)



Title: My Secret Admirer
Author: Carol Ellis
Published: 1994
Publisher: Scholastic Children's Books
Pages: 192
Summary:
Jenny is understandably confused and scared when she simultaneously receives anonymous love letters and is the object of some very cruel pranks, and she is determined to find the culprits.  (fantasticfiction.co.uk)
Oh the torn lives we live.  Whatever will Jenny do?  Perhaps . . . maybe . . . the object of love and the jerk master are one and the same?  Maybe?  Am I close?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.